Work with a seasoned content manager from the Philippines.
Sandy is a journalist, editor and photographer with over 10 years of experience in the fields of journalism and new media. After earning her A.B. in Journalism degree from the University of Santo Tomas, Sandy began her career journey as a junior reporter for a local Japanese community paper, where she covered the police, politics and business beats. In 2010, she transitioned to working on a freelance basis as an online researcher, copywriter, copy editor, content manager and social media marketer. The opportunity has allowed her to expand her reach and work with individuals and businesses from the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and United Arab Emirates.
She most recently served as the managing director of an advertising technology provider, where she ran several teams of about 50 online freelance contractors. She also devised custom digital PR campaigns for publicly traded companies from the United States and the United Kingdom, and aided in business development (in the Philippines) for the same firm.
Her career milestones during the last five years include:
- Reaching a more diverse international audience with the publication of her financial articles in popular websites, such as TheStreet, Benzinga, WIRED Innovation Insights, and the Gyorni Journal in Russia;
- Growing and coaching the editorial and digital marketing teams of Born2Invest, a news organization under London-based, advertising technology provider, M6 Limited, and implementing its organizational and work policies;
- Writing a proposal for a Belgium/UAE-based company, which successfully won the distribution/selling rights for interactive projectors that are intended for use at the Expo 2020 in Dubai;
- Covering the Asian Development Bank’s, Business Opportunities Fair, for The Marianas Business Journal;
- Participating in the recently concluded Photo World Asia 2017 where she got to listen to lectures by (and meet) renowned photojournalists Romy Gacad, Christophe Loviny and Per-Andre Hoffman;
- Writing and copy editing for 360training.com and The New You Magazine;
Through the years, Sandy has grown and maintained her network of contacts in the local and international media, having been a contributor for publications in various niche. She is currently focused on growing Lioness Media’s pool of clients, and completing her personal projects. Among her recent works is Get Over Your Job, a niche online magazine that zeroes in on work issues and provides encouraging words for today’s corporate professionals.
Interested to work with her? Send an email at email@example.com to gain access to Sandy’s portfolio and sample works. You may also connect with her on LinkedIn to see her full credentials and become part of her network.